Culligan’s Refined Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions for Better Jefferson City Water
Better tasting, harder working water comes easier with local Culligan water filtration for the entire house.
There is a good chance that your Jefferson City tap water has exhibited some of the following symptoms associated with untreated, hard water:
- Laundry that looks like it’s been through the ringer, and may even be stained
- Skin, hair, and nails that feel parched after a shower or bath
- Cloudy or discolored tap water
- White buildup and chalky residue
- Unpleasant or foul odor from water right out of the tap
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
While these problems may seem manageable, they can cause major issues in your home if they are not taken care of. Hard water minerals have been known to cause mineral buildup in plumbing and major appliances. This can make them work overtime, making them damage and wear quicker.
Jefferson City’s Municipal Water Quality
Because more of. Jefferson City’s water is sourced from the Missouri River, a surface water source, it is vulnerable to certain issues. Since surface water is exposed to the open air, it can get bacteria, agricultural runoff, minerals, and other contaminants in it before it reaches your tap. While it will go through a municipal filtering process, it may not filter everything out. And if it does, the water may still retain some of the negative tastes and smells caused by the contaminants that were in it. The best way to ensure that your water is both safe and soft is to get a whole home water filter from Jefferson City Culligan that will improve the water in every room of your home.
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
To get softer water that tastes better, looks clearer, and works better in every area of your house, all you have to do is get a whole home water filter from Culligan that will stop your water problems at the source.
It doesn’t matter if you’re experiencing unpleasant tastes, bad odors, rising utility bills, or internal plumbing issues, whole home filtration can eliminate these water problems for you. It is the solution that will make your water easier on your home, and the people in it.
Culligan of Jefferson City has remedies that are custom-tailored to our area’s specific water problems. We are adept at improving the taste and performance of this area’s water, so if you want to make a difference that is noticeable in every room of your house, all you have to do is call!
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
Whole home filters can save you both time and money in the long run, whether it is reducing your utility bills, extending your major appliances lifespan, or causing you to use less cleaning or personal care products (like soaps, detergents, and shampoos). Soft, filtered water can even help you feel better and enjoy clothes that look better by being gentler on nails, skin, hair, laundry, and more.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet in your Jefferson City home.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots.
- Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Having been in business for over 80 years now, it is safe to assume that we know water problems and how to solve them. In addition, we have local, Jefferson City experts who know the exact water problems that we face in our area. We’re experienced at understanding the water in your home, diagnosing the problems, and finding a whole home filtration solution that will help you reach your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your Jefferson City Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.